We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team of creative, inspired, innovative, energetic, self motivated people who love making and shipping products. Are you one of us?
A generalist who is comfortable doing a variety of tasks that could range from working on user interface to contributing to frameworks and libraries that support our applications. Diving into lower levels doesn’t scare you. You have excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming, experience working on user interfaces of consumer oriented applications, and developing concise, consistent and developer-friendly APIs. You are someone who can step back and look at a problem in different light to identify an approach that improves performance and uses as few resources as possible, while still being responsive to users.
• BS Degree in CS, ME, EE or equivalent
• Strong object oriented programming and design skills
• Experience at app and user interface level with at least one of the following: Cocoa, Java, C++, C#, Android, Win32 or Windows
• Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, leak checking, etc.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Worked on iOS or it’s predecessors at Apple or NeXT
• Knowledge of Objective-C
• Knowledge of Apple’s development APIs (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation, CoreGraphics, etc.)
• Experience developing reusable APIs
• Experience shipping consumer oriented products
• Familiarity with Unix, especially Mac OS X
• Experience writing multithreaded code
• Experience and interest in Enterprise data management
• Passion for the mobile platform and writing simple, elegant software that is easy and fun to use
Responsibilities will include developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs and contributing to overall design. Performance analysis and tuning will also be a significant part of your job. Sound like you? Send us your resume!