Tipping Point Partners company, AppOrchard, had an amazing inaugural year in 2011, then grew revenues nearly 3x in 2012, so we are giving back. Assuming we are all around on December 22, we are offering our iOS and Rails development services at half price to up to four worthy projects.
Some of the largest companies in the world have used AppOrchard to create mind-blowing new technology using the promise of Apple’s iOS ecosystem in industrial and corporate settings. Now we want to inject some fresh excitement into our work. Here’s the deal:
- You are an innovator with a critical iOS project that you need done quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are any size organization, but preferably a startup, a non-profit, a civic tech project, or government
- You have wireframes ready for a new iOS app, or are trying to extend your audience to mobile from an existing website
- You want to deploy a native iOS or mobile web app, with some possible integration to back end services
- You have at least $25K to spend
- You estimate the project to take up to 1 month
- We do iOS, mobile web and Rails (i.e. not Android)
- We do pair programming using the AO variety of agile
- We have built systems for financial, agricultural, aviation, medical, government, media, games…
- We typically charge $325/hr – you get us for half that
We will take the first four projects that meet these criteria.
Interested? Let us know.